Friday, November 13, 2009

Kitchens By Ken Ryan - Web Site Design

Kitchens By Ken Ryan Web DesignI finally finished a new web site called Kitchens By Ken Ryan for Ken Ryan an expert in kitchen design, manufacturing and construction in Novato California. I designed this web site using Illustrator CS2 and then went on to put it all together in Dreaweaver, a very cool program indeed. The gallery is almost done but I found that Photoshop CS2 has a nice feature that allows me to quickly take a batch of photos and create a custom gallery in a short period of time. It creates HTML pages that gives me the flexibility to further customize my code to fit the needs and design of my layout in Dreamweaver.

They also wanted to add client testimonials so I created a Blog for them with the same look and feel as the rest of the web site to make it easy to add content.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.