Friday, December 7, 2007

Accuchex Logo

Accuchex Logo

This logo was created for Accuchex Corp., a provider of payroll management services based in Novato, California. The logo is just a small part of the comprehensive corporate identity that we created for the company. My favorite part of this logo is letter a over the red box. I generated pages and pages of hand drawn sketches of this shape to finally create a shape that I was happy with. I think I spent about a day or so getting the curvature just right. I then scanned my image and traced it in Adobe Illustrator to create a vector based logo. Another fine detail that I like is how the curve hides part of the letters h and e and the x extends down and under the red box. Those three element are the kind of attention to detail that makes a great logo design.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.