Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Broken FM Web Redesign Project

Broken FM Web Design
I finally put the finishing touches on a web site redesign for Broken FM, an alternative Christian Radio station here in Santa Rosa CA and heard online all over the world.

I got an email last week to redesign three buttons but I figured it would be easier to just redesign the entire web site. It took me about three days to complete the redesign, one for design, one for the web template and one very long day to build all the web pages.

This project got started a few weeks prior when I designed a 6' banner for Broken FM for the Rock of Ages festival they were  attending in Calistoga CA. After getting the redesign bug I took the banner and used it as the basis for their new site. I was able to take the vector elements apart and create those three buttons as well as the one for the "listen now" and "DJ page"

The original free graphic came from Vector Room and the font I used for the logo was called "Chicago House_trial" found at Abstract Fonts, one of best free font resources out there.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.